Google Adwords Pay Per Click (PPC)
As Pay Per Click consultants,we’ve managed over 1,000 online marketing campaigns world wide. Working with pay per click solutions is the most rewarding part of our job. Experience gives us the ability to create and manage sophisticated pay per click campaigns across multiple Internet search engines. We design campaigns to allocate funds to the keywords that are driving conversions, not just clicks. The software tracks the searcher past the click, all the way to the sale. Then, we are able to emphasize the bidding on the keywords that drove the sale.We don’t just advertise on Google. We use many different traffic sources like Bing/Yahoo, Yelp, CitySearch, Superpages, etc… The traffic you get from Google is great. The problem is that it is the most expensive traffic you will get from any search engine. It got that way because Google is also the most competitive search engine. Is a click from Bing just as valuable as a click from Google? If so, why wouldn’t you want to be there? Bing is less competitive and up to 70% cheaper. High 5 Promotions Pay Per Click campaigns are managed in all of these places.
We have a proven A+ track record using Google Adwords, Bing/Yahoo Adcenter in the following industries:
- Auto Repair
- Air Conditioning Contractors
- Scuba Gear / Swim Lessons
- Day Spas
- Plastic Surgeons
- Veterinarian / Emergency Animal Care
- Window Coverings
What Our Pay-Per-Click Campaign Will Consist Of:
- With your particular objectives in mind, we will produce targeted advertisements and campaigns.
- All copywriting is included
- Keyword study done to produce a targeted, strategic list of buying keywords.
- Bid individually on each keyword to get the best cost while monitoring conversion rates and optimizing regularly to provide you the very best possible outcomes.
- Make use of demographic and geo targeting, divided testing, and conversion strategies as needed.
- Regular performance reports to client showing how the campaign is succeeding.
Would you pay $5 to put 1,000 display ads in front of someone who is loyal to your competitor?
This person may not even know you exist. Now they are seeing your ads with Display Advertising.
The three basic types of Display ads are Site Retargeting, Search Retargeting, and Awareness. The one you should choose depends on your position in the market, sales cycle, average sales value, and budget; to name a few. The major difference in the three types is to whom your ads are shown.
Site retargeting enthusiasts will tell you that the ads are incredibly efficient. Those display ads will only show to people who have already visited your website. Consider how many actions a surfer must take to reach your site.
- open up a browser; for example Firefox or Chrome
- type in a search query; for example “new home air conditioner”
- browse their options; for example, ads, maps listings, or organic listings
- consider which listing meets the immediate need; for example, research or purchase
- click the best listing and arrive at a website.
At this point, the surfer turned visitor is now cookied. This cookie will track them and stay on their browser for a specified length of time, typically 30 – 60 days. As the cookied visitor continues to surf the Internet they will begin seeing display ads associated with your website. In some cases, the ads are shown 300 times per month.
This is the most targeted form of branding available. This potential customer took a string of actions to find you. This is a cold – but qualified – lead.
Since people are more likely to buy from you if they know about you, repetitive branding gives you more opportunity to win the customer.
Next is Search Retargeting. This technology is used by the CIA and major advertisers. If someone searches for a topic related to your business, such as reviews, blogs, or your competitors then they have indicated intent to buy. At this point, the searcher is tracked. Now they can start seeing your display ads for up to 60 days. This is huge.
To iterate, you can put ads in front of people loyal to your competitors 1,000 times for $5. Why wouldn’t you do that?
Consider how many actions a surfer would take when researching your products or services. Keep in mind, this person does NOT visit your website, only that of your competitors.
- open up a browser; for example Firefox or Chrome
- type in a search query; for example “breast augmentation”
- they click on a website
- they want more information about that surgeon so they perform another search for reviews
- They see another surgeon with great reviews; naturally, they want to get multiple opinions. They click on that site too.
- While on his site, they browse his gallery
- This person is now tracked
- They start seeing your ads for 30 – 60 days.
Again, this person has not been to your website. This person has indicated intent to purchase; now they see your Display ads.
The third is Awareness. This can be compared to intelligent billboard advertising, but online. Your display ads will be shown on sites like Amazon, ESPN, Ebay, Pandora, CNN, plus 90,000 more sites like these. As a small business owner, how do you negotiate with these sites to put your display ads in a worthwhile spot? You don’t have time for that.
We have the technology to show your ads to sites that people interact with them. For example, if your display ads are shown on ESPN and people click on them, we will show them more often on ESPN. If they are shown on Pandora, but never clicked on, then we will stop showing them on Pandora and instead focus your efforts on sites that are getting clicks for you.
Unlike a billboard that cannot decide where to show your ads, we show your ads to people who want to see them.
These are all effective ways to build a big brand on a budget. Doing it wrong means that your competitor can flank you with a better message and less expensive medium. Done right, this can establish and strengthen your position in the marketplace.
I had tried running my own AdWords campaign without much success. With Steve and his team, results came almost immediately. He had more success spending less money than I ever did. He is easy to reach. I love having face to face communication over the seemingly unreachable other companies I have used. I would recommend him to anyone (except my direct competitors–I don’t want them to know about him). Thanks Steve and High 5 Promotions. You all get a big high 5 from me!